voluptuous meaning and definitionDefinition and meaning of voluptuous at MeaningMonkey.org. voluptuous meaning and definition in the English Dictionary.
Definition of voluptuous (adjective)
- having strong sexual appeal
- (of a woman's body) having a large bosom and pleasing curves
- "Hollywood seems full of curvaceous blondes"; "a curvy young woman in a tight dress"
- synonyms: bosomy, busty, buxom, curvaceous, curvy, full-bosomed, sonsie, sonsy, stacked, well-endowed
- displaying luxury and furnishing gratification to the senses
- "an epicurean banquet"; "enjoyed a luxurious suite with a crystal chandelier and thick oriental rugs"; "Lucullus spent the remainder of his days in voluptuous magnificence"; "a chinchilla robe of sybaritic lavishness"
- synonyms: epicurean, luxuriant, luxurious, sybaritic, voluptuary
Source: Princeton University Wordnet