voluptuousness meaning and definitionDefinition and meaning of voluptuousness at MeaningMonkey.org. voluptuousness meaning and definition in the English Dictionary.
Definition of voluptuousness (noun)
- the quality of being attractive and exciting (especially sexually exciting)
- "he thought she was really hot stuff"
- synonyms: hot stuff
- the property of being lush and abundant and a pleasure to the senses
- synonyms: lushness, luxuriance
- the quality of having a well-rounded body
- synonyms: curvaceousness, shapeliness
Source: Princeton University Wordnet