Definition of void (noun)
- the state of nonexistence
- an empty area or space
Definition of void (verb)
- declare invalid
- clear (a room, house, place) of occupants or empty or clear (a place or receptacle) of something
- "The chemist voided the glass bottle"; "The concert hall was voided of the audience"
- take away the legal force of or render ineffective
- excrete or discharge from the body
Definition of void (adjective)
- lacking any legal or binding force
- "null and void"
- synonyms: null
- containing nothing
- "the earth was without form, and void"
Source: Princeton University Wordnet