voider meaning and definitionDefinition and meaning of voider at MeaningMonkey.org. voider meaning and definition in the English Dictionary.
Definition of voider (noun)
- an official who can invalidate or nullify
- "my bank check was voided and I wanted to know who the invalidator was"
- synonyms: invalidator, nullifier
- a person who defecates
- a piece of chain mail covering a place unprotected by armor plate
- synonyms: gusset
- a hamper that holds dirty clothes to be washed or wet clothes to be dried
- synonyms: clothes basket, clothes hamper, laundry basket
Source: Princeton University Wordnet