vision meaning and definitionDefinition and meaning of vision at MeaningMonkey.org. vision meaning and definition in the English Dictionary.
Definition of vision (noun)
- a vivid mental image
- "he had a vision of his own death"
- the ability to see; the visual faculty
- synonyms: sight, visual modality, visual sense
- the perceptual experience of seeing
- "the runners emerged from the trees into his clear vision"; "he had a visual sensation of intense light"
- synonyms: visual sensation
- the formation of a mental image of something that is not perceived as real and is not present to the senses
- "popular imagination created a world of demons"; "imagination reveals what the world could be"
- synonyms: imagination, imaginativeness
- a religious or mystical experience of a supernatural appearance
- "he had a vision of the Virgin Mary"
Source: Princeton University Wordnet