visionary meaning and definitionDefinition and meaning of visionary at MeaningMonkey.org. visionary meaning and definition in the English Dictionary.
Definition of visionary (noun)
- a person given to fanciful speculations and enthusiasms with little regard for what is actually possible
- a person with unusual powers of foresight
- synonyms: illusionist, seer
Definition of visionary (adjective)
- not practical or realizable; speculative
- "airy theories about socioeconomic improvement"; "visionary schemes for getting rich"
- synonyms: airy, impractical, Laputan, windy
Source: Princeton University Wordnet