Definition of minute (noun)
- a unit of time equal to 60 seconds or 1/60th of an hour
- "he ran a 4 minute mile"
- synonyms: min
- an indefinitely short time
- a particular point in time
- a unit of angular distance equal to a 60th of a degree
- a short note
- "the secretary keeps the minutes of the meeting"
- distance measured by the time taken to cover it
- "we live an hour from the airport"; "its just 10 minutes away"
- synonyms: hour
Definition of minute (adjective)
Source: Princeton University Wordnet