Definition of narrow (noun)
- a narrow strait connecting two bodies of water
Definition of narrow (verb)
- make or become more narrow or restricted
- define clearly
- become more focus on an area of activity or field of study
- become tight or as if tight
Definition of narrow (adjective)
- not wide
- "a narrow bridge"; "a narrow line across the page"
- antonym: broad
- limited in size or scope
- "the narrow sense of a word"
- lacking tolerance or flexibility or breadth of view
- very limited in degree
- "won by a narrow margin"; "a narrow escape"
- antonym: wide
- characterized by painstaking care and detailed examination
- "a minute inspection of the grounds"; "a narrow scrutiny"; "an exact and minute report"
- synonyms: minute
Source: Princeton University Wordnet