Definition of extended (adjective)
- relatively long in duration; tediously protracted
- fully extended or stretched forth
- "an extended telescope"; "his extended legs reached almost across the small room"; "refused to accept the extended hand"
- antonym: unextended
- drawn out or made longer spatially
- beyond the literal or primary sense
- "`hot off the press' shows an extended sense of `hot'"
- large in spatial extent or range or scope or quantity
- "an extensive Roman settlement in northwest England"; "extended farm lands"; "surgeons with extended experience"; "they suffered extensive damage"
- synonyms: extensive
Source: Princeton University Wordnet