vibrate meaning and definitionDefinition and meaning of vibrate at MeaningMonkey.org. vibrate meaning and definition in the English Dictionary.
Definition of vibrate (verb)
- shake, quiver, or throb; move back and forth rapidly, usually in an uncontrolled manner
- move or swing from side to side regularly
- "the needle on the meter was oscillating"
- synonyms: oscillate
- be undecided about something; waver between conflicting positions or courses of action
- sound with resonance
- "The sound resonates well in this theater"
- synonyms: resonate
- feel sudden intense sensation or emotion
Source: Princeton University Wordnet