Definition of TTM (noun)
- An abbreviation for "Trailing Twelve Months," used in finance to indicate the timeframe of the immediately preceding 12 months in data consideration.
- "The company's TTM revenue has shown substantial growth."
- "Analysts often prefer the TTM method as it provides a more recent financial picture."
- "TTM data is especially useful in industries with seasonal variances."
- It can also stand for "Time to Market," representing the time taken to develop a product or service before it is available for sale.
- "Reducing TTM can provide a competitive advantage in fast-paced industries."
- "They've been focusing on reducing their TTM to get ahead of their competitors."
- "A shorter TTM can be a crucial factor in the success of a new product."