Definition of Mobile (noun)
- a river in southwestern Alabama; flows into Mobile Bay
- synonyms: Mobile River
- a port in southwestern Alabama on Mobile Bay
- sculpture suspended in midair whose delicately balanced parts can be set in motion by air currents
- antonym: stabile
Definition of mobile (adjective)
- moving or capable of moving readily (especially from place to place)
- "a mobile missile system"; "the tongue is...the most mobile articulator"
- antonym: immobile
- having transportation available
- capable of changing quickly from one state or condition to another
- "a highly mobile face"
- affording change (especially in social status)
- "Britain is not a truly fluid society"; "upwardly mobile"
- synonyms: fluid
Source: Princeton University Wordnet