Definition of hater (noun)
- A person who greatly dislikes a specified person or thing
- "Despite his success, he has a lot of haters who criticize his every move."
- "No matter what you do, there will always be haters ready to bring you down."
- "She learned to ignore the haters and focus on her own happiness."
- A negative or critical person
- "He was seen as a hater because of his constant negative comments."
- "Don't let the haters get to you; continue doing what you love."
- "She dismissed her critics as haters, refusing to be affected by their words."