Definition of extrusion (noun)
- something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
- "the gun in his pocket made an obvious bulge"; "the hump of a camel"; "he stood on the rocky prominence"; "the occipital protuberance was well developed"; "the bony excrescence between its horns"
- synonyms: bulge, bump, excrescence, gibbosity, gibbousness, hump, jut, prominence, protrusion, protuberance, swelling
- squeezing out by applying pressure
- "an unexpected extrusion of toothpaste from the bottom of the tube"; "the expulsion of pus from the pimple"
- synonyms: expulsion
Source: Princeton University Wordnet