Definition of exclusive (noun)
- a news report that is reported first by one news organization
- "he got a scoop on the bribery of city officials"
- synonyms: scoop
Definition of exclusive (adjective)
- not divided or shared with others
- "they have exclusive use of the machine"; "sole rights of publication"
- synonyms: sole
- excluding much or all; especially all but a particular group or minority
- "exclusive clubs"; "an exclusive restaurants and shops"
- antonym: inclusive
- not divided among or brought to bear on more than one object or objective
Source: Princeton University Wordnet