Definition of entrance (noun)
- something that provides access (to get in or get out)
- "they waited at the entrance to the garden"; "beggars waited just outside the entryway to the cathedral"
- synonyms: entranceway, entree, entry, entryway
- a movement into or inward
- the act of entering
Definition of entrance (verb)
- attract; cause to be enamored
- "She captured all the men's hearts"
- synonyms: becharm, beguile, bewitch, captivate, capture, catch, charm, enamor, enamour, enchant, fascinate, trance
- put into a trance
Source: Princeton University Wordnet