Definition of damn (noun)
- something of little value
Definition of damn (verb)
- wish harm upon; invoke evil upon
Definition of damn (adjective)
- used as expletives
- "oh, damn (or goddamn)!"
- synonyms: goddamn
- expletives used informally as intensifiers
- "he's a blasted idiot"; "it's a blamed shame"; "a blame cold winter"; "not a blessed dime"; "I'll be damned (or blessed or darned or goddamned) if I'll do any such thing"; "he's a damn (or goddam or goddamned) fool"; "a deuced idiot"; "an infernal nuisance"
- synonyms: blame, blamed, blasted, blessed, damned, darned, deuced, goddam, goddamn, goddamned, infernal
Definition of damn (adverb)
Source: Princeton University Wordnet