Definition of conk (noun)
- informal term for the nose
Definition of conk (verb)
- come to a stop
- "The car stalled in the driveway"
- synonyms: stall
- hit, especially on the head
- "The stranger conked him and he fainted"
- pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- "She died from cancer"; "The children perished in the fire"; "The patient went peacefully"; "The old guy kicked the bucket at the age of 102"
- synonyms: buy the farm, cash in one's chips, choke, croak, decease, die, drop dead, exit, expire, give-up the ghost, go, kick the bucket, pass, pass away, perish, pop off, snuff it
- antonym: be born
- pass out from weakness, physical or emotional distress due to a loss of blood supply to the brain
Source: Princeton University Wordnet