Definition of communicate (verb)
- transmit information
- transmit thoughts or feelings
- "He communicated his anxieties to the psychiatrist"
- synonyms: intercommunicate
- transfer to another
- join or connect
- "The rooms communicated"
- be in verbal contact; interchange information or ideas
- "He and his sons haven't communicated for years"; "Do you communicate well with your advisor?"
- administer Communion; in church
- antonym: curse
- receive Communion, in the Catholic church
- synonyms: commune
Source: Princeton University Wordnet