COME UP verb
Definition of come up (verb)
- bring forth, usually something desirable
- "The committee came up with some interesting recommendations"
- result or issue
- "A slight unpleasantness arose from this discussion"
- synonyms: arise
- move toward, travel toward something or somebody or approach something or somebody
- come to the surface
- originate or come into being
- move upward
- be mentioned
- "These names came up in the discussion"
- start running, functioning, or operating
- get something or somebody for a specific purpose
- come up, of celestial bodies
- gather (money or other resources) together over time
- gather or bring together
Source: Princeton University Wordnet