walk-in meaning and definitionDefinition and meaning of walk-in at MeaningMonkey.org. walk-in meaning and definition in the English Dictionary.
Definition of walk-in (noun)
- person who walks in without having an appointment
- "the emergency room was overrun with walk-ins"
- an operative who initiates his own defection (usually to a hostile country) for political asylum
- an assured victory (especially in an election)
- synonyms: waltz
- a small room large enough to admit entrance
Definition of walk-in (adjective)
- (of e.g. closets or refrigerators) extending very far enough back to allow a person to enter
- "a deep walk-in refrigerator"; "walk-in closets"
Source: Princeton University Wordnet