walk around meaning and definitionDefinition and meaning of walk around at MeaningMonkey.org. walk around meaning and definition in the English Dictionary.
WALK AROUND verb
Definition of walk around (verb)
- walk with no particular goal
- "we were walking around in the garden"; "after breakfast, she walked about in the park"
- synonyms: perambulate, walk about
- walk around something
- synonyms: circumambulate
- behave in a certain manner or have certain properties
- "He walks around with his nose in the air"; "She walks around with this strange boyfriend"
- walk randomly
- "We were walking around in the neighborhood to see whether we could find an open drugstore"
Source: Princeton University Wordnet