wage-earning meaning and definitionDefinition and meaning of wage-earning at MeaningMonkey.org. wage-earning meaning and definition in the English Dictionary.
Definition of wage-earning (adjective)
- working for hourly wages rather than fixed (e.g. annual) salaries
- "working-class occupations include manual as well as industrial labor"
- synonyms: working-class
- of those who work for wages especially manual or industrial laborers
- "party of the propertyless proletariat"- G.B.Shaw
- synonyms: blue-collar, propertyless, working-class
Source: Princeton University Wordnet