volumed meaning and definitionDefinition and meaning of volumed at MeaningMonkey.org. volumed meaning and definition in the English Dictionary.
Definition of volumed (adjective)
- (often used in combination) consisting of or having a given number or kind of volumes
- "the poet's volumed works"; "a two-volumed history"; "multi-volumed encyclopedias"; "large-volumed editions"
- formed or rising in rounded masses
- "gasping with the volumed smoke"
- furnished with volumes
- "a large room volumed with ancient books"
Source: Princeton University Wordnet