virtuoso meaning and definitionDefinition and meaning of virtuoso at MeaningMonkey.org. virtuoso meaning and definition in the English Dictionary.
Definition of virtuoso (noun)
- someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- a musician who is a consummate master of technique and artistry
Definition of virtuoso (adjective)
- having or revealing supreme mastery or skill
- "a consummate artist"; "consummate skill"; "a masterful speaker"; "masterful technique"; "a masterly performance of the sonata"; "a virtuoso performance"
- synonyms: consummate, masterful, masterly
Source: Princeton University Wordnet