virginal meaning and definitionDefinition and meaning of virginal at MeaningMonkey.org. virginal meaning and definition in the English Dictionary.
Definition of virginal (noun)
- a legless rectangular harpsichord; played (usually by women) in the 16th and 17th centuries
- synonyms: pair of virginals
Definition of virginal (adjective)
- characteristic of a virgin or virginity
- "virginal white dresses"
- untouched or undefiled
- "nor is there anything more virginal than the shimmer of young foliage"- L.P.Smith
- in a state of sexual virginity
Source: Princeton University Wordnet