vigilance meaning and definitionDefinition and meaning of vigilance at MeaningMonkey.org. vigilance meaning and definition in the English Dictionary.
Definition of vigilance (noun)
- the process of paying close and continuous attention
- "wakefulness, watchfulness, and bellicosity make a good hunter"; "vigilance is especially susceptible to fatigue"
- synonyms: alertness, wakefulness, watchfulness
- vigilant attentiveness
- "he keeps a weather eye open for trouble"
- synonyms: watchfulness, weather eye
Source: Princeton University Wordnet