victimization meaning and definitionDefinition and meaning of victimization at MeaningMonkey.org. victimization meaning and definition in the English Dictionary.
Definition of victimization (noun)
- adversity resulting from being made a victim
- "his victimization infuriated him"
- an act that exploits or victimizes someone (treats them unfairly)
- "capitalistic exploitation of the working class"; "paying Blacks less and charging them more is a form of victimization"
- synonyms: exploitation, using, victimisation
Source: Princeton University Wordnet