Definition of version (noun)
- an interpretation of a matter from a particular viewpoint
- "his version of the fight was different from mine"
- something a little different from others of the same type
- a written work (as a novel) that has been recast in a new form
- "the play is an adaptation of a short novel"
- synonyms: adaptation
- a written communication in a second language having the same meaning as the written communication in a first language
- a mental representation of the meaning or significance of something
- manual turning of a fetus in the uterus (usually to aid delivery)
Source: Princeton University Wordnet