vermiculate meaning and definitionDefinition and meaning of vermiculate at MeaningMonkey.org. vermiculate meaning and definition in the English Dictionary.
Definition of vermiculate (verb)
- decorate with wavy or winding lines
Definition of vermiculate (adjective)
- infested with or damaged (as if eaten) by worms
- synonyms: worm-eaten, wormy
- decorated with wormlike tracery or markings
- "vermicular (or vermiculated) stonework"
- synonyms: vermicular, vermiculated
Source: Princeton University Wordnet