ventilation meaning and definitionDefinition and meaning of ventilation at MeaningMonkey.org. ventilation meaning and definition in the English Dictionary.
Definition of ventilation (noun)
- the act of supplying fresh air and getting rid of foul air
- synonyms: airing
- a mechanical system in a building that provides fresh air
- "she was continually adjusting the ventilation"
- synonyms: ventilating system, ventilation system
- free and open discussion of (or debate on) some question of public interest
- "such a proposal deserves thorough public discussion"
- synonyms: public discussion
- the bodily process of inhalation and exhalation; the process of taking in oxygen from inhaled air and releasing carbon dioxide by exhalation
- synonyms: breathing, external respiration, respiration
Source: Princeton University Wordnet