vary meaning and definitionDefinition and meaning of vary at MeaningMonkey.org. vary meaning and definition in the English Dictionary.
Definition of vary (verb)
- become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence
- be at variance with; be out of line with
- be subject to change in accordance with a variable
- "Prices vary"; "His moods vary depending on the weather"
- make something more diverse and varied
Source: Princeton University Wordnet