polygon meaning and definitionDefinition and meaning of polygon at MeaningMonkey.org. polygon meaning and definition in the English Dictionary.
Definition of polygon (noun)
- A plane figure that is bounded by a finite chain of straight line segments closing in a loop to form a closed chain or circuit.
- "A triangle is the simplest form of a polygon, having three sides."
- "A hexagon is a polygon with six sides."
- "The unique design was made up of a series of polygons."
- synonyms: polygonal shape
Source: Princeton University Wordnet