perchance meaning and definitionDefinition and meaning of perchance at MeaningMonkey.org. perchance meaning and definition in the English Dictionary.
Definition of perchance (adverb)
- through chance
- "To sleep, perchance to dream.."
- synonyms: by chance
- by some chance; perhaps
- "Perchance, have you seen my lost hat?"
- "He wondered if perchance she had the same feelings for him."
- "Perchance, you might be interested in this antique collection."
- "perhaps she will call tomorrow"; "we may possibly run into them at the concert"; "it may peradventure be thought that there never was such a time"
- synonyms: maybe, mayhap, peradventure, perhaps, possibly
Source: Princeton University Wordnet