Definition of moral (noun)
- the significance of a story or event
- "the moral of the story is to love thy neighbor"
- synonyms: lesson
Definition of moral (adjective)
- concerned with principles of right and wrong or conforming to standards of behavior and character based on those principles
- "moral sense"; "a moral scrutiny"; "a moral lesson"; "a moral quandary"; "moral convictions"; "a moral life"
- antonym: immoral
- psychological rather than physical or tangible in effect
- "a moral victory"; "moral support"
Source: Princeton University Wordnet