montgomery meaning and definitionDefinition and meaning of montgomery at MeaningMonkey.org. montgomery meaning and definition in the English Dictionary.
Definition of Montgomery (noun)
- Canadian novelist (1874-1942)
- synonyms: L. M. Montgomery, Lucy Maud Montgomery
- English general during World War II; won victories over Rommel in North Africa and led British ground forces in the invasion of Normandy (1887-1976)
- the state capital of Alabama on the Mobile River
- synonyms: capital of Alabama
Source: Princeton University Wordnet