Definition of mix (noun)
- a commercially prepared mixture of dry ingredients
- synonyms: premix
- an event that combines things in a mixture
- "a gradual mixture of cultures"
- synonyms: mixture
- the act of mixing together
Definition of mix (verb)
- mix together different elements
- open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups
- combine (electronic signals)
- "mixing sounds"
- add as an additional element or part
- "mix water into the drink"
- synonyms: mix in
- to bring or combine together or with something else
- mix so as to make a random order or arrangement
Source: Princeton University Wordnet