mental meaning and definitionDefinition and meaning of mental at MeaningMonkey.org. mental meaning and definition in the English Dictionary.
Definition of mental (adjective)
- involving the mind or an intellectual process
- "mental images of happy times"; "mental calculations"; "in a terrible mental state"; "mental suffering"; "free from mental defects"
- antonym: physical
- of or relating to the mind
- "mental powers"; "mental development"; "mental hygiene"
- of or relating to the chin- or liplike structure in insects and certain mollusks
- of or relating to the chin or median part of the lower jaw
- synonyms: genial
- affected by a disorder of the mind
- "a mental patient"; "mental illness"
Source: Princeton University Wordnet