Definition of member (noun)
- one of the persons who compose a social group (especially individuals who have joined and participate in a group organization)
- anything that belongs to a set or class
- "snakes are members of the class Reptilia"; "members of the opposite sex"
- an external body part that projects from the body
- an organization that is a member of another organization (especially a state that belongs to a group of nations)
- "the library was a member of the interlibrary loan association"; "Canada is a member of the United Nations"
- the male organ of copulation (`member' is a euphemism)
Source: Princeton University Wordnet