mellowness meaning and definitionDefinition and meaning of mellowness at MeaningMonkey.org. mellowness meaning and definition in the English Dictionary.
Definition of mellowness (noun)
- kindheartedness through maturity or old age
- a taste (especially of fruit) that is ripe and of full flavor
- the property of a sensation that is rich and pleasing
- a soft shade of a color
- "a mellowness of light and shade not attainable in marble"
- geniality, as through the effects of alcohol or marijuana
Source: Princeton University Wordnet