Definition of medical (noun)
- a thorough physical examination; includes a variety of tests depending on the age and sex and health of the person
Definition of medical (adjective)
- relating to the study or practice of medicine
- "the medical profession"; "a medical student"; "medical school"
- requiring or amenable to treatment by medicine especially as opposed to surgery
- "medical treatment"; "pneumonia is a medical disease"
- antonym: operative
- of or belonging to Aesculapius or the healing art
- synonyms: aesculapian
Source: Princeton University Wordnet