guarantor meaning and definitionDefinition and meaning of guarantor at MeaningMonkey.org. guarantor meaning and definition in the English Dictionary.
Definition of guarantor (noun)
- one who provides a warrant or guarantee to another
- "In order to secure the apartment, they had their parents serve as guarantors on the lease."
- "As a guarantor of the loan, she was responsible for the payments if the borrower defaulted."
- "The bank required a guarantor as an additional security measure for the business loan."
- synonyms: surety, warranter, warrantor
Source: Princeton University Wordnet