Definition of exhausted (adjective)
- drained of energy or effectiveness; extremely tired; completely exhausted
- "the day's shopping left her exhausted"; "he went to bed dog-tired"; "was fagged and sweaty"; "the trembling of his played out limbs"; "felt completely washed-out"; "only worn-out horses and cattle"; "you look worn out"
- synonyms: dog-tired, fagged, fatigued, played out, spent, washed-out, worn out, worn-out
- depleted of energy, force, or strength
- drained physically
- "the day's events left her completely exhausted--her strength drained"
Source: Princeton University Wordnet