dateless meaning and definitionDefinition and meaning of dateless at MeaningMonkey.org. dateless meaning and definition in the English Dictionary.
Definition of dateless (adjective)
- having no known beginning and presumably no end
- "the dateless rise and fall of the tides"; "time is endless"; "sempiternal truth"
- synonyms: endless, sempiternal
- of such great duration as to preclude the possibility of being assigned a date
- "dateless customs"
- not bearing a date
- "a dateless letter"
- synonyms: undated
- unaffected by time
- "few characters are so dateless as Hamlet"; "Helen's timeless beauty"
- synonyms: timeless
Source: Princeton University Wordnet