Definition of damage (noun)
- the occurrence of a change for the worse
- loss of military equipment
- synonyms: equipment casualty
- the act of damaging something or someone
- the amount of money needed to purchase something
- any harm or injury resulting from a violation of a legal right
Definition of damage (verb)
- inflict damage upon
- "The snow damaged the roof"; "She damaged the car when she hit the tree"
- suffer or be susceptible to damage
- "These fine china cups damage easily"
Source: Princeton University Wordnet