cruise meaning and definitionDefinition and meaning of cruise at MeaningMonkey.org. cruise meaning and definition in the English Dictionary.
Definition of cruise (noun)
- an ocean trip taken for pleasure
- synonyms: sail
Definition of cruise (verb)
- drive around aimlessly but ostentatiously and at leisure
- "She cruised the neighborhood in her new convertible"
- travel at a moderate speed
- "Please keep your seat belt fastened while the plane is reaching cruising altitude"
- look for a sexual partner in a public place
- "The men were cruising the park"
- sail or travel about for pleasure, relaxation, or sightseeing
- "We were cruising in the Caribbean"
Source: Princeton University Wordnet