Definition of bent (noun)
- a relatively permanent inclination to react in a particular way
- "the set of his mind was obvious"
- synonyms: set
- grass for pastures and lawns especially bowling and putting greens
- an area of grassland unbounded by fences or hedges
- a special way of doing something
Definition of bent (adjective)
- fixed in your purpose
- used of the back and knees; stooped
- "on bended knee"; "with bent (or bended) back"
- synonyms: bended
- of metal e.g.
Source: Princeton University Wordnet